Monday, January 12, 2009

Confusing

Dear Dr. Love

Before everything just call me in the name of gina
im a 16 year old high school student... i have a problem in my love life
because its confusing
because i love 2 boys my past and my present what should i do?
whom should i choose?
my past or my present one?
im confusing and i need to choose between them i know the one who i did not choose
will have so much pain please doctor love help me
i will appreciate it thanks


Lover
Gina




Well Gina let me see... yah that wasnt easy i understand your problem and i experience that before
but i choose the most i love its my present
my advice is you should pick your present because past is past
well if you love most the past get back to him...
loving someone is soooo hard..
and dont worry about the person who will get hurt
its a part of love

0 comments:

Post a Comment